delhi cet 2016 application form, delhi cet 2016 – exam dates, eligibility criteria for delhi cet-2016, download delhi cet admit card 2016, delhi polytechnic cet 2016 : Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Dept. of Training & Technical Education (DTTE) has invited online applications from Indian Nationals for admission to Full-Time Diploma Programmes in various Institutes which are affiliated by Board of Technical Education, Delhi and for admission to 1 year specialized certificate courses in World Class Skill Centre (WCSC) (in collaboration with Govt. of Singapore ) for eligible applicants which have to apply online by going through the mentioned website www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in, www.cetdelhi.nic.in and www.tte.delhigovt.nic.in. By giving an entrance CET (Common Entrance TEST – 2016), students will get admission into 1st semester / 1st year for the academic session 2016-17 for all full-time Diploma discipline.
Important Link :
Important Dates for CET-2016 : Below are important dates of Delhi Common Entrance Test 2016 :
|Name of Course||Last Date of Online Application Form||Last Date of Application form by Debit / Credit / E-Challan||Date of Entrance Examination|
|Test-1||30th March to 20th April 2016||30th March to 22nd April 2016||29th May 2016 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)|
|Test-2||30th March to 20th April 2016||30th March to 22nd April 2016||28th May 2016 (02.00 PM to 04.30 PM)|
|Test-3||30th March to 20th April 2016||30th March to 22nd April 2016||28th May 2016 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)|
|Test-4||30th March to 20th April 2016||30th March to 22nd April 2016||29th May 2016 (02.00 PM to 04.30 PM)|
|Test-5||30th March to 20th April 2016||30th March to 22nd April 2016||28th May 2016 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)|
How to Apply Online for CET-2016 : The information bulletin which has all information regarding Delhi CET-2016 is available online. The date to apply online for CET-2016 is from 30th March 2016 to 20th April 2016 till 5:00 PM. The Delhi CET-2016 is to to be conducted by OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER, CET-2016 INTEGRATED INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, DWARKA Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 Tel. 011-28083925 (CET-CELL) On behalf of Department of Training and Technical Education Muni Maya Ram Marg, Pitampura, Delhi – 110 088. The application form fee is Rs 400/- plus including bank and service charge which is Rs 18 Approximate and to be deposited by Net-banking / Debit Card / E-Challan etc. Before filling application form, it’s good for students to refer Information Bulletin CET-2016, Advertisement in English and Hindi which are available online on official website to check Eligibility Criteria, Courses Offered, Age limit, Selection Process and important dates for CET-2016 entrance exams. As per sources, total No. of Seats for Diploma Courses is 5413. There are different 5 tests which is to be conducted in CET-2016. Below are Eligibility criteria and course details :
CET-2016 TEST 1 :
- Courses Offered : Architectural Assistantship, Art for Drawing Teachers, Automobile Engineering, Cosmetology & Health, Chemical Engineering, Medical Laboratory Technology, Polymer Technology, Printing Technology, Production Engineering, Civil Engg. (Public Health & Environmental Engineering), Textile Design and Tool & Die Making, Information Technology Enabled Services & Management (ITES&M), Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Construction Technology), Commercial Art, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics, Engineering (Digital Electronics), Electronics Engineering (Medical Electronics), Fashion Design, Garment Fabrication Technology, Interior Design, Instrumentation & Control, Library & Information Science, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engg. (Maintenance Engg.) etc.
- Eligibility Criteria : To be eligible for entrance exam, must have passed 10th class of 10+2 System or Matric or any other examination which is recognized as equivalent to 10th class exam, which is conducted by CBSE with minimum 35% aggregate in Science, Mathematics & English.
CET-2016 TEST 2 :
- Courses Offered : (A.) For candidates applying for Modern Office Practice (English)
(B.) For candidates applying for one year certificate courses (Hospitality Operations, Retail Services and Finance Executive) in WCSC.
- Eligibility Criteria : To be eligible for entrance exam, must have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class 12th) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi in any stream of 10+2 (Academic) or any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior Secondary School Certificate with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC / ST) in aggregate of best 3 subjects including English. The subject English is compulsory for Modern Office Practice (English) and the candidate must have obtained pass marks in this subject
CET-2016 TEST 3:
- Courses Offered : Modern Office Practice (Hindi)
- Eligibility Criteria : To be eligible for entrance exam, should have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class 12th) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi in any stream of 10+2 (Academic) or any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior Secondary School Certificate with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate of best three subjects including Hindi / Sanskrit.
CET-2016 TEST 4:
- Courses Offered : (A.) For candidates applying for Pharmacy course.
(B.) For candidates applying for 1 year certificate course : Software Testing Assistant in WCSC
- Eligibility Criteria : To be eligible for entrance exam, must have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination (12th Class) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any other examination recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to the Senior Secondary School Certificate exam of the CBSE with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry & either Biology or Mathematics.
CET-2016 TEST 5:
- Courses Offered : Lateral Entry (for admission in 2nd year of diploma course)
- Eligibility Criteria : To be eligible for entrance exam, must have passed analogous 12th Vocational (Engg.) stream of CBSE or equivalent from Schools located only in Delhi with minimum 60% marks in aggregate of best five subjects OR passed 10th class of CBSE or equivalent + 2 years ITI (Engg) from ITI s/ITCs. The ITI s/ ITCs must be from Institutes located only in Delhi and affiliated to DGE&T / BTE, Delhi with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all subjects.
Download Delhi CET Admit Card 2016 : The Delhi CET Admit Card 2016 will be available online approximately 1 week before the start date of CET- 2016 entrance examination. So, we advised students to visit website at regular basis. Without carrying admit card, no student will be allowed to enter in an examination hall. The enrolled candidates can download the delhi cet-2016 admit card which consists of roll no. and Centre details by logging onto the site http://www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in. As per delhi CET-2016, No duplicate admit card will be issued by the Controller CET-2016 after the Entrance test.
Delhi CET (Common Entrance Test) Result 2016 : The Controller of Examination, CET 2016 will publish or declare the inter-se rank of qualified candidates only on their official website www.cetdelhi.nic.in. The result of the Common Entrance Test (Delhi CET- 2016 Result) will be displayed on the website on 16.06.2016 at 4.00 P.M. After declaring result, the web counselling & admission will be done in four phases i.e 1st , 2nd, 3rd & 4th COUNSELLING etc.
For further details, please visit on the official website http://www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in. Good luck for Delhi CET-2016 !!