hpcet 2017 application form, hpcet-2017 – himachal pradesh common entrance test, hpcet 2017 exam important dates, eligibility criteria for hpcet 2017, hpcet-2017 admit card download : Himachal Pradesh Technical University was established under State Legislative Act-16 OF 2010. The university has released or uploaded information brochure for Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET-2016) at university official website. The university has invited applications from eligible students who wants to give HPCET-2016 (HP Common Entrance Test-2017) for getting admission into various technical and professional courses. After passing in an entrance exams, the students will get admission into B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharma, B.Pharmacy (Ayurveda), M.Pharmacy, MCA and MBA programme which are affiliated by university. Students who wants to get latest information related to HPCET-2017, please visit university website www.himtu.ac.in or to download Information Brochure -2017 (Part-I), CLICK HERE
Important Dates for HPCET 2017 : Below are important dates of Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2017 :
|Programme||Start Date||Last Date||Date of Entrance Examination|
|MBA||02-03-2016||01-05-2016||14.05.2016(10 AM- 12Noon)|
|MCA||02-03-2016||01-05-2016||14.05.2016(2:00 PM- 4:00 PM)|
|B.Tech (Direct Entry), B.Pharmacy and B.Pharmacy(Ayurveda)||02-03-2016||01-05-2016||14.05.2016(10:00 AM- 1:00 PM)|
|M.Tech, M.Pharmacy||02-03-2016||01-05-2016||15.05.2016(2:00 PM-5:00 PM)|
Download HPCET-2017 Application Form : The Application Form of HPCET-2017 are available online at official website. Eligible candidates can fill required fields online and also upload their photograph and signature. After filling form, candidates needs to send a scanned copy of the Application Form duly countersigned by their parents via e-mail on HPTU email id [email protected] The signed application form must be reach on or before last date which is 2nd May, 2017. We advised candidates to have hard copy of the Application Form for future communication.
Pattern of HPCET-2017 : The Entrance Test for each discipline will be conducted in single offline (Pen and Paper Based Test) mode. All questions will be objective type (multiple choice questions) and negative marking will be there for wrong answer. 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.5 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The Subject combinations for each Entrance Test are different as per discipline. The language of all question papers will be English only.
Eligibility Criteria for HPCET 2017 : The candidates who wants to give entrance exam of HPCET-2017 for taking admission in technical and professional courses must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the corresponding course as per AICTE Norms which are mentioned at website. The Eligibility Criteria details of all courses are mentioned at information brochure. Below are eligibility criteria details for HPCET 2017 :
- B.Tech (Direct Entry): all candidates should have Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject securing at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- B.Pharm (Direct Entry) : candidates should be passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject securing at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- B.Pharm (Ayurveda) : Passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects with at least 45% marks
- M.Tech : Recognized Bachelor‘s degree or equivalent in the relevant field having at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) .
- M.Pharmacy : Recognized Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent having at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
- MBA : Recognized Bachelor‘s degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
- MCA : Recognized Bachelor‘s degree of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate level securing at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
Admission Criteria for HPCET 2017 : The admission for above mentioned courses will be strictly on the basis of merit or rank / marks which will be obtained in the National Level Entrance Test / HPCET-2017. The Admission Criteria are different for different courses.
Examination Centres of HPCET 2017 : Bilaspur, Chamba, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kullu, Nurpur, Mandi, Shimla, Nahan, Solan, Una, Palampur, Paonta Sahib, Nalagarh, Chandigarh
HPCET 2017 Entrance Examination Fee : The Entrance Examination Fee (Non-refundable) for HPCET-2017 for SC / ST / BPL is Rs 1400/- and for general category is Rs 1550/-. The Entrance Examination Fee will be paid through e-challan / credit / debit card, the candidate is required to pay an additional processing charges, if any, as per the norms of bank.
HPCET-2017 Admit Card Download : As per notification, the HPCET-2017 Admit Card will be available soon on official website for eligible students. Students who wants to give an entrance exam, needs to download HPCET-2017 Admit Card by going on the University website i.e. www.himtu.ac.in. Without admit card, no student will be allowed to enter in an examination hall. To download HPCET-2017 Admit Card, needs to enter the application form number. The HPCET Admit card is an important document and it must be produced at the time of test. The admit card consists the name of applicant, father‘s name, photograph of the student, address of the test centre, test date etc.
HPCET-2017 Answer Key and Result : After conducting an entrance exam for respective course, the answer keys for entrance examinations will be available on the university website by 5.00 PM on the respective dates of entrance examinations. After few days, the HPCET-2017 result will be uploaded or published on the university website. The HPCET Result 2017 will also be available on the Notice Board of the University as per the schedule. The result of each students will be provisional only and marks detail can be obtained from the official university website.
The HPCET-2017 Syllabus for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy / B.Pharmacy (Ayurveda) / M.Tech / MBA / MCA is available on university website.