IGNOU Hall Ticket Dec 2019 Released ?
The distance university conducted TEE exams in December and June month. Lots of students appeared for this exams and search Ignou website for latest Admission Notification, Date sheet, Hall Ticket, Admit Card, Call Letter etc. As per Exam Notification, the TEE December Exams will be conducted from 1st December to 30th December 2019.
For the upcoming December 2019, the distance university will upload Hall ticket or admit card before 10 days of conducting exams on IGNOU Official website. IGNOU also send Admit card / hall ticket via post to their concerned students. If not received, All Students can download hall ticket for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed, B.Ed, BBA, BCA, MCA, BDP etc by enter their Enrollment Number.
IGNOU BDP HALL TICKET DEC 2019
Hall Ticket is very important and compulsory documents for students to be appear for exams as it’s prove that you are the correct candidate which is to be appeared for exams. Without Hall Ticket and valid IGNOU identity card, no one allow to enter in an examination hall. Hall tickets consists all details such as applied applicant name, photo, examination venue etc. To download IGNOU Hall Ticket/Admit Card December 2019 whenever available, click at below desired link :
Below are simple steps which help students to download Ignou Hall Ticket December 2019 in a simple manner :
- All Students who wants to download, kindly visit IGNOU website which is www.ignou.ac.in
- Search and click at Student Zone label, available in top menu.
- In next step, follow path Home-> Student Zone-> Results->Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- Select Ignou Hall Tickets for Term End Exam December 2019 and Enter 9 digit Enrollment Number
- Download desired Hall Ticket and save it and take print out.